Waging War for My Son - Prayer Journal
From the Waging War series, Waging War from My Knees for My Son: Prayer Journal is the perfect place to record your deepest prayers for your son.
As a mom of 4 boys, I know how desperately I have needed God to help me raise them to be good men. I began the practice of journaling my prayers for my children about 10 years ago. It is such a blessing to me to look back over the years and see how faithful God has been. And one day I will hand my journals to my sons so they can see that God and I have been fighting for them for so long.
Maybe you are still rocking your babies to sleep. Maybe your boy has scabbed knees and a rock collection under his bed. Maybe he is a sullen teenager who still really needs his mom. Or maybe your boy is now a man. This journal will help you create prayers regardless of his age. The best advice I have is to start today.
This prayer journal includes:
- 24 specific topics to pray for your son.
- Bible verses to guide your prayer requests.
- 170 pages of journal space.
- Beautiful cover, simple interior design.
- 8x10 design.
Journaling your prayers helps you:
- Improve your prayer life.
- Create a lasting spiritual legacy of prayer in your family.
- Remind you and your family of answered prayers.
- Prove to your son the hours of time you have spent at the feet of Jesus interceding for him.
- Perfect for mommas and daddies with boys of any age.