Waging War for My Daughter - Prayer Journal
From the Waging War series, Waging War from My Knees for My Daughter: Prayer Journal is the perfect place to record your deepest prayers for your daughter.
Along with the sweet joy of being a mom of a daughter came endless nights of worry. I began the practice of journaling my prayers for my children about 10 years ago. It is such a blessing to me to look back over the years and see how faithful God has been. And one day I will hand my journals to my daughter so she can see that God and I have been fighting for her for so long.
Maybe you are still rocking your babies to sleep. Maybe your little girl is picking out her mis-matched wardrobe and carrying her dolly with her. Maybe she is a temperamental teenager who wants to be all grown up but still sleeps with that dolly. Or maybe your daughter is now a mother. This journal will help you create prayers regardless of her age. The best advice I have is to start today.
This prayer journal includes:
- 24 specific topics to pray for your daughter.
- Bible verses to guide your prayer requests.
- 170 pages of journal space.
- Beautiful cover, simple interior design.
- 8x10 design.
Journaling your prayers helps you:
- Improve your prayer life.
- Create a lasting spiritual legacy of prayer in your family.
- Remind you and your family of answered prayers.
- Prove to your daughter the hours of time you have spent at the feet of Jesus interceding for her.
- Perfect for mommas and daddies with daughters of any age.